Programme Category: EU Competitive Programmes
Programme Name: RIGHTS, EQUALITY AND CITIZENSHIP PROGRAMME
The Rights and Citizenship Programme is the successor of three 2007-2013 programmes: Fundamental Rights and Citizenship, Daphne III, the Sections "Antidiscrimination and Diversity" and ...Programme Details
Call: 4-Year Framework Partnership Agreements to support European networks active in the area of equality between women and men
Identifier Code: REC-NETW-2017 (Topic ID: REC-RGEN-NETW-2017)
This call aims to establish 4-year Framework Partnership Agreements with European networks whose statutory aims are to promote equality between women and men and to advance gender mainstreaming. The annual grants to be signed on the basis of these Framework Partnership Agreements will enhance the capacities of these networks to contribute actively to the development and implementation of the policies in this area.
Detailed Call Description:
Within this framework, the activities of the networks should contribute to one or more of the following priorities:
- supporting the development, implementation and monitoring of gender equality policies and legislation at EU and national levels;
- promoting equality between women and men in the ... More
- promoting gender mainstreaming in EU and national policies and supporting national member organisations' involvement in the promotion of the gender equality aspects of the main EU policies, including the implementation of the gender perspective in the European Structural and Investment Funds;
- strengthening the capacity of national member organisations and their knowledge of EU gender equality policies by providing information and advice on European gender equality concerns;
- improving the knowledge and understanding of discrimination and inequalities between women and men in Member States (including multiple discrimination);
- contributing to an effective legal protection against discrimination on the basis of the various EU-directives implementing the principle of equal treatment between women and men;
- raising public awareness and disseminating information about women's rights, the rights to gender equality and their benefits to society.
Percentage of Subsidy/Co-Financing:
Thematic Categories:Education and Training
Justice - Security
Social Affairs & Human Rights
Eligibility for Participation:
Non Profit Organisations
Call Opening Date: 07/03/2017
Call Closing Date: 16/05/2017
EU Contact Point:
Call Website: http://ec.europa. ...
No partner searches found.
If you cannot find the partner you are looking for, you can create a new partner profile! :
If you are a member click here, or click here to register and create a new partner profile